- Ace Chefs Table - In Person BBQ Class
October 16, 2020
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
If you want to enhance your abilities on the grill, then Ace is Your Place with Chef Jason Morse – Owner of 5280 Culinary and National Spokesperson for Ace Hardware.
Chef Jason is back and boy do we have the class for you!!
Join us for an amazing Chef’s Table class at Highlands Ranch Ace Hardware. Chef Jason will teach you some amazing grill skills to produce talk of the town food. On the menu: Holiday Turkey Breast, Juicy Chicken, Reverse Seared Steaks, Stuffed Pork Chops, Green Beans and Chef’s Secret Weapon Potato. It’s going to be one tasty, socially distanced, epic food event.
Sign up early as we expect this class to sell out fast. Due to COVID we will have class participants socially distanced during class and kindly ask that you wear a face covering while not eating.
We encourage questions and interaction as we create an intimate and personal experience, therefore space in the class is limited.
The Menu will include:
- Holiday Turkey Breast
- Juicy Chicken
- Reverse Seared Steaks
- Stuffed Pork Chops
- Green Beans and Chefs Secret Weapon Potato
- Actions: Chef will walk you through the entire process from start to finish
- Questions: Ask as many questions as you want – when you want!
- Event Duration: 2 Hours
- Class: Size Class sizes 15 to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions
- Social Distance: We will be set up in the green house with plenty of space to social distance. We do ask that you still wear a mask when not eating.
- Type: Adult, BBQ, Fun, Delicious