- Ace Chefs Table - Virtual BBQ Class
October 23, 2020
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Live Virtual Event –
Join Chef Jason our Ace Hardware Grilling Expert and Owner of 5280 Culinary for a virtual class that will have you licking the computer screen. Chef will be walking you thru some BBQ favorites in this interactive class – teaching 5 Hour Apple Cider Ribs, Reverse Seared Tri Tip, Charcoal Chicken Thighs, Hasselback Potatoes and Nashville Hot Cauliflower. Recipes will be provided after class so you can cook these recipes for your next family meal.
We encourage questions and interaction as we create an intimate and personal experience, therefore space in the class is limited.
The Menu will include:
- 5 Hour Apple Cider Ribs
- Reverse Seared Tri Tip
- Charcoal Chicken Thighs
- Hasselback Potatoes and Nashville Hot Cauliflower
So sit back and relax, grab a drink and some some snacks because you know your mouth will be watering.
Live Cooking Class is Fully Interactive
- Actions: Chef will walk you through the entire process from start to finish with recipes provided.
- Questions: Ask as many questions as you want – when you want!
- Event Duration: 2 Hours
- Technology: Connect with the chef on your computer, tablet or mobile device (link to be provided the week of the class).
- Class Participation: Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional but encouraged.
- Class Size: Class sizes are between 20 to 25 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Cost: $10 per connection
- Type: Adult, BBQ, Fun, Delicious
Email email@example.com with questions or concerns.