Ace Chefs Table
November 13, 2020
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Live Virtual Event –
Are you ready for round 2 of our Chef’s Table with Chef Jason? Join us for our next virtual class as Chef Jason shows you how to create an amazing dinner for your family. Enjoy 2 hours of food, fun and adventure. On the menu: Monterey Chicken (BBQ chicken with bacon and cheese), Juicy Pork Chops, Epic Fish, Roasted Potatoes and Glazed Brussels Sprouts.
We encourage questions and interaction as we create an intimate and personal experience, therefore space in the class is limited.
The Menu will include:
- Monterey Chicken (BBQ chicken with bacon and cheese)
- Juicy Pork Chops
- Roasted Potatoes and Glazed Brussel Sprouts
Live Cooking Class is Fully Interactive
- Actions: Chef will walk you through the entire process from start to finish with recipes provided.
- Questions: Ask as many questions as you want – when you want!
- Event Duration: 2 Hours
- Technology: Connect with the chef on your computer, tablet or mobile device (link to be provided the day of the class).
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 20 to 25 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Cost: Free to the first 25 people to register
- Type Adult, BBQ, Fun, Delicious
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.
Venue: Ace Virtual
Log in link will be sent a few days before event.